Reason we keep your data?
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
When you visit or utilize Our Services, we will collect data about your computer and mobile device. The types of information we collect includes:
- Computer IP addresses , mobile device IDs (the unique identification number assigned to devices by the manufacturer) and other technical details regarding your mobile or computer device (such as the model of device the web browser you use or the Operating System).
- The mobile device’s location (specific geographical location if you’ve enabled the collection of that information, or the general geographical location that is automatically detected).
When you use Our Service, We may request You to provide us with specific personally identifiable information that could be used to identify or contact You. Personally identifiable information can include, but isn’t restricted to:
- Email address
- First name and the last name
- Use and Content Generation Data
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company can make use of Personal Data for the following reasons:
- To maintain and provide our Service, as well as monitoring the use of our Service.
- to manage your account To manage your registration as a registered user of the Service. The personal information you provide may allow you access to various functions of the Service, which are available to you as an registered user.
- To fulfill an agreement: the creation the contract, its compliance and the execution of the purchase contract the items, products or services that you purchased , or any other contract You have entered into with Us via the Service.
- Contact You: To reach You via email or other similar forms of electronic communication for example, an application’s push notifications about updates or informational messages in connection with the functions of the products or services contracted such as security updates, if necessary or appropriate for their implementation.
- To keep you informed of announcements, special offers as well as general information regarding other products, services and events like the ones that you’ve already bought or inquired about unless you’ve opted out to receive these information.
- To handle your requests: To respond and manage your requests to us.
- To send targeted ads at You’s convenience: We could utilize Your data to create and present content and advertisements (and collaborate with third-party vendors that offer this service) that is based on Your preferences or location, and to evaluate the effectiveness of it.
- Other reasons: We may utilize Your data for different purposes, like the analysis of data, identifying use patterns, determining the efficacy of our marketing campaigns, and to assess and improve our products or services, as well as marketing your experience.
Who do we share your personal information?
We do not rent nor offer to sell any of your Information in the form of a personal identifiable information to anyone to make money through leads or ads. However we do provide the details of your Personal Information with third parties in the following manner:
- Vendors from third parties: Third service providers to perform Services on our behalf, for a variety of reasons such as business analytics marketing, customer service distribution payments and live chat, among others. We can authorize these vendors to collect data for us on our behalf to run the features of our application or to provide services that are specifically tailored to your requirements. We ensure that any information provided by third party vendors is strictly for the purpose of performing their tasks and they are not permitted to disclose or use the information for other purposes.
- Companies that are part of our family of companies The corporate family may be required to share information regarding us to either our parent company or subsidiary as well as corporate associates. If our parent company, subsidiaries or corporate affiliates possess information on you, they’ll follow the guidelines set forth in this Privacy Statement when making use of the information.
- Business Partners: We rely on the assistance by the assistance of our Business Partners in conjunction with who we provide our Services to you. If you choose to utilize these services, which are offered as an optional service via the Business Partners, we may provide information about you, such as your personal data, with these Business Partners. We don’t have any control over any of the practices used by these other Business Partners.
- Users’ Profiles, Submissions Certain information about your profile such as, but not limited to, the user’s name, address and the content of any video or image that the user uploaded to the Services which may be visible to other users in order to enable interaction between users within the Services or to respond to your request for the Company’s services. Anything uploaded to your public profile together with all Personal Information or content that you choose to publish online in a way that other users are able to view (on forums or in chat areas, etc.).) is available to the public, and may be accessed and used by other users. Your username may be visible to other users you post messages or post comments or upload photos or videos via the Services. Other users may contact you via messages and/or comments. We do not have control over the policies or policies of any third-party website or service that might be in contact through our Services.
- business transfers: It is possible to sell or buy assets. When we conduct these kinds of transactions, information about customers is often part of the business asset that are transferred. Additionally should the company (or any of our properties) are purchased or we are unable to continue business or declare bankruptcy, or undergo a changes in management, Personal Information would be one of the assets that are transferred to or purchased by a third-party.
- Government bodies:We may disclose your Personal Information and Usage Information if and when needed as a result of a subpoena or court order, demand from the government or in order to comply with any legal requirement to protect our interests. We will contact you via email when we must follow up on a legal demand. Any communications we send to you via this email address will be considered to have been sent to you.
Retention of Your Personal Data
How do we protect your information?
We would like you to have complete confidence that your personal information is secure and safe with us. We use generally accepted guidelines to safeguard your Personal Information and Usage Information provided to us. Although there is no way that our Services will guarantee complete security, we employ adequate administrative, technical and security measures to keep your personal information safe secure, safe and private. Your personal information is only used for the purpose of authorized employees or agents , or third-party vendors and similar. In addition, we use proper firewalls and encryption technology and intrusion detection methods to ensure that your personal information safe from any misuse.
We could use third-party service providers for processing payments (e.g. payment processors) like Stripe.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites which are not controlled by Us. If you click on a third-party link, you are directed to the third party’s website. We strongly suggest that you go through the privacy policies of each website you visit.
We have no influence over and accept no responsibility for the privacy, content, guidelines or policies of third-party websites or services.